Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari may no longer be disinterested in the election of the leaders of the 8th national assembly.
According to The Cable, he has summoned an emergency meeting of all senators and house members elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress.
The meeting will hold on Tuesday morning at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, starting from 9am, just before the federal lawmakers head for the national assembly complex to elect their leaders.
More to follow…
- Nigeria’s Dapo Olorunyomi, honoured with the International Press Freedom award
- Federal Government will pay salaries of private school teachers – NAPPS
- AGF Abubarkar Malami sues Sahara Reporters
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019
- Magu-Gate: Prophet Omale responds to money laundering allegations, sues NAN for N1 Billion
- “Publish all tenders and all contracts” – Okonjo-Iweala said she saved billions of dollars as finance minister
- Fire guts World Trade Centre, Abuja
- Former NDDC boss Joi Nunieh accuses Niger Delta minister Akpabio of sexual harassment