Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari held a meeting
with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David
Cameron in Downing Street, central London on May
23, 2015. It will be recalled that Buhari, on Friday, May 22, left the country for Britain on a private visit.
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations
- Fed Gov’t announced some lifelines for the broadcast industry – here’s what you need to know