Estimated Reading Time: <1
Police on Thursday arrested a hotel owner, six women and four men for selling human meat.
CCTV-Africa reports that Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag.
The police also discovered two AK47 rifles and forty rounds of live ammunition and cellphones from the unnamed hotel.
Some residents had observed strange activities going on in the hotel and tipped off the police.
A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”
To pitch for editorials, Opinion and Exclusive gists, send to email@example.com, we will follow up on the story…
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari sacks service chiefs
- Sunday Igboho denies ever having anything to do with Senator Babafemi Ojudu