Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he cried when David Moyes was sacked as Manchester United manager.
Fellaini followed Moyes from Everton to Old Trafford two seasons ago but Sir Alex Ferguson’s replacement was sacked last April, just 10 months into a six-year contract.
Fellaini grew close to Moyes during their time together at Goodison Park and Old Trafford so the big Belgian was overcome with emotion on the day the Glaswegian was shown the door.
“When he left I was sad,” said Fellaini in So Foot magazine. “We had heard things on the radio and TV (about Moyes leaving). It was after a defeat to Everton.
“I did not know if it was true or not. Then I arrived the next day at the (training ground) canteen, and I saw him in his suit, rather than his tracksuit. I told myself: ‘This is the end.’
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy