Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Abang Veronica
Some aggrieved fans of the #MayPac fight who were in support of Manny Pacquiao, after hearing about his shoulder injury has hit the fighter and his fight promoters with a class action lawsuit. This set of people claim he screwed fans, Pay-per-view buyers and gamblers out of serious money by not disclosing his shoulder injury before the Mayweather fight, TMZ reports.
TMZ Sports has obtained the lawsuit filed in federal court in Nevada … in which Stephane Vanel and Kami Rahbaran are suing on behalf of a class that feel cheated.
In the suit, Vanel and Rahbaran claim they are fighting “on behalf of all persons who purchased tickets; purchased the pay-per-view event; or who wagered money on the event.” The plaintiffs are suing Pacquiao, Bob Arum, Top Rank Boxing and others for consumer fraud — and they’re demanding at least $5million in damages.
Who knows, Pacquiao might just win this one.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government