Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Peter Okoye, and obvious friend to Emmanuel Adebayor as the footballer was one of his groomsmen during his traditional wedding, has also shown his support by posting on Instagram:
@e_adebayor thank you for sharing your story bro, that was very brave. Indeed as Africans,the pressure is always on the most successful in the family and it hurts when your efforts are not appreciated and belittled. Truth is, you owe no one. Your family should be proud of you and not condemn you. I’m so proud of you bro.Remain blessed.
If you missed the story, read Togolese Striker, Emmanuel Adebayor Bares It All, In Bitter Pill Most African Stars Swallow With Family Expectations….
- Just in: EndSARS protesters stole $2m, N17m in my palace – Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu
- There is no big deal in Super Eagles travelling to Benin Republic by boat – NFF President
- COVID-19: Edo State confirms receipt of vaccines from Federal Government
- Federal Government should hire mercenaries to end insurgency – Borno Governor
- Cattle and Foodstuff Dealers Association decide to end blockade
- Gunmen storm Sokoto Commissioner’s house; kidnap family members
- Foodstuff, Cattle dealers insist strike will continue
- Oyo State will not provide free land for private ranching – Seyi Makinde
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration
- 2.3 million Nigerians register for COVID-19 vaccine in less than 24 hours – NPHCDA