Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Uti Nwachukwu has just taken to instagram to apologise to Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke over joke he made about him.
In Case You Missed It, Read, Jim Iyke Threatens To Beat, Kill Uti Nwachukwu… Read the transcribed apology and the munched screen below….
“My sincere apologies to one of the greatest Nollywood icons of our time. @jim.iyke .. I’m sincerely and deeply sorry for the insensitive joke/post made yesterday. As one of my favorite and most respected actors I will never set out to intentionally disrespect you brother. Using the insert from jara was my own friendly way of reaching out and once again I’m sorry for being insensitive especially at the special period.
Rest assured it won’t happen again. please accept my unreserved apologies. Like I said you are one of the few that actually inspire and motivate people like me to be better and work harder. Abeg nor too vex for me bro . I Troway salute”
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud