Estimated Reading Time: <1
Controversial Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is allegedly very upset and has yesterday (Tuesday) told people around him of his plan to beat Uti Nwachukwu silly whenever their paths cross.
According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA.
The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. The source said:
“Jim is really mad at Uti right now, trust me. He told us he would kill him whenever they meet. He didn’t find the comments made about him funny at all.”
That Jim Iyke is bent on confronting Uti Nwachukwu.
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls