Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
“I Hope I’m Having A Boy Because After This I’m Locking Up!” Omawumi Talks Being Pregnant Again, Being A Mom and Wife As She Covers TW Magazine’s May Issue.
Singer Omawumi covers the magazine with her daughter, 4 year- old -Kamilah Yusuf.
In this issue Omawonder reveals how she met her husband – Tosin Yusuf, his influence on her, why they took their time to tie the knot, being a first time mom, brand longevity, her new album and loads more!
Get a copy of the magazine for more about the Exclusive interview…
Photography: Kelechi Amadi Obi
Cover Story: Feyikemi Emmanuel
Location: Newton & David Garden, Lagos
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya
Stylist: Favor Olugu
Cover Outfit: Nurainya
Flower Head Piece – Newton & David
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa