Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
“I Hope I’m Having A Boy Because After This I’m Locking Up!” Omawumi Talks Being Pregnant Again, Being A Mom and Wife As She Covers TW Magazine’s May Issue.
Singer Omawumi covers the magazine with her daughter, 4 year- old -Kamilah Yusuf.
In this issue Omawonder reveals how she met her husband – Tosin Yusuf, his influence on her, why they took their time to tie the knot, being a first time mom, brand longevity, her new album and loads more!
Get a copy of the magazine for more about the Exclusive interview…
Photography: Kelechi Amadi Obi
Cover Story: Feyikemi Emmanuel
Location: Newton & David Garden, Lagos
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya
Stylist: Favor Olugu
Cover Outfit: Nurainya
Flower Head Piece – Newton & David
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy