Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigerian Singer, Emma Nyra used to be singed to Triple MG label and was said to have dated the Boss, Ubi Franklin until things fell and their open secret love could no longer hold….
When their love crashed, Emma packed her bags and relocated to Houston where she came from.
In this new interview with Vanguard, Emma says Ubi terrorised her for years….with Violence!.
“Obviously, this is a lie. Ubi and I never dated. Rather he terrorised me for years. He abused me and other members of the label with physical and verbal force. This is why I left Triple MG the first time. He claims he spent money on me but failed to mention that he never gave me my payment for all the tours I have done alongside Iyanya. The true story lies between me and other members of Triple MG who have all chosen to be silent because of fear of one man.
I do not support abuse of women or men. That is why I left. “I don’t want to be involved with anything that has to do with Ubi Franklin ever again”.
she continued. “Honestly, I don’t want to see my name associated with Ubi in any way. Let these lies die down. I am moving on with my career. Thank God”.
- Gombe State Governor appoints Danladi Maiyamba as Mai Tangle
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration
- 2.3 million Nigerians register for COVID-19 vaccine in less than 24 hours – NPHCDA
- Terrorists abduct over 50 in Niger State
- Anambra will not tolerate armed herders – Obiano
- Families sell property to pay N15million ransom to terrorist herders
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone