Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
People named Sandra Bullock the “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” for 2015, and no one was more surprised than the actress herself. “No, really. I just said, ‘That’s ridiculous,'” she says.
“I’ve told no one.” The news was announced on NBC’s Today. What does beauty mean to the 50-year-old mom of 5-year-old son Louis Bullock? “Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it’s just so hard not to say, ‘Oh, I need to look like that. No, be a good person, be a good mom, do a good job with the lunch, let someone cut in front of you who looks like they’re in a bigger hurry,” Bullock says. “The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren’t trying.”
So, what is life like for Sandra and Louis? The Oscar winner jokes that she’s been having “deep” conversations with her son. Recently, Sandra says she was “listening to him tell me why he was going to marry his girlfriend. But then we were having Sunday dinner, and he said he changed his mind. I just told him, ‘Always love those who want to love you back and are nice to you.'” But, like most kids his age, Louis didn’t dwell on his future for long. “We moved back to Legos and ‘Why are you making me eat broccoli?'” the actress says.
- British High Commission to restart visa applications for Nigerians ready to travel to the UK
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit