Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Veronica Abang
At AY Live on Easter Sunday, The Collaction of the Presidential Election was re-enacted in a Stage Play featuring AY, Helen Paul, Seyilaw, Acapella, Stillrining, Funnybone, and MC Shakara.
NewsWireNGR recalls that during the result collation of the March 28th Presidential Election, a former Nigerian Minister of the Niger Delta Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe tried to disrupt the process with an outburst targeted at the Chairman of the Commission Attahiru Jega.
Well, it seems comedians have found a new script for shows. Watch the skit below:
LOL, how hilarious, i wonder what we should expect from Nollywood now.
- Whistleblowing should include issues of Public Safety – Vice President Osinbajo tells FG
- NERC suspends electricity tariff increase for 14 days
- Trump, Biden exchange words in chaotic first presidential debate
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri