Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Veronica Abang
At AY Live on Easter Sunday, The Collaction of the Presidential Election was re-enacted in a Stage Play featuring AY, Helen Paul, Seyilaw, Acapella, Stillrining, Funnybone, and MC Shakara.
NewsWireNGR recalls that during the result collation of the March 28th Presidential Election, a former Nigerian Minister of the Niger Delta Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe tried to disrupt the process with an outburst targeted at the Chairman of the Commission Attahiru Jega.
Well, it seems comedians have found a new script for shows. Watch the skit below:
LOL, how hilarious, i wonder what we should expect from Nollywood now.
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months
- Traders told me the story about northern governor leading Boko Haram says Mailafia
- Rights group writes US, Buhari, Ganduje, condemns religious policing in Nigeria
- NJC releases list of nominees for Supreme Court appointments
- Resume or be sacked, Ebonyi government threatens striking workers
- DSS to clamp down on notable personalities and groups who incite a breakdown of law and order
- Ogun State Government suspends lockdown