Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Veronica Abang
At AY Live on Easter Sunday, The Collaction of the Presidential Election was re-enacted in a Stage Play featuring AY, Helen Paul, Seyilaw, Acapella, Stillrining, Funnybone, and MC Shakara.
NewsWireNGR recalls that during the result collation of the March 28th Presidential Election, a former Nigerian Minister of the Niger Delta Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe tried to disrupt the process with an outburst targeted at the Chairman of the Commission Attahiru Jega.
Well, it seems comedians have found a new script for shows. Watch the skit below:
LOL, how hilarious, i wonder what we should expect from Nollywood now.
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter