Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Veronica Abang
At AY Live on Easter Sunday, The Collaction of the Presidential Election was re-enacted in a Stage Play featuring AY, Helen Paul, Seyilaw, Acapella, Stillrining, Funnybone, and MC Shakara.
NewsWireNGR recalls that during the result collation of the March 28th Presidential Election, a former Nigerian Minister of the Niger Delta Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe tried to disrupt the process with an outburst targeted at the Chairman of the Commission Attahiru Jega.
Well, it seems comedians have found a new script for shows. Watch the skit below:
LOL, how hilarious, i wonder what we should expect from Nollywood now.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo