Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
With his five goals against Granada, Cristiano Ronaldo reached 300 as a Real Madrid player, making him the third Whites player to reach the figure after Raúl and Di Stéfano.
According to realmadrid.com, the Portuguese has hit the tally in 287 appearances and only has Raúl and Di Stéfano ahead of him. His scoring rate is impressive, and betters that of the two Madrid legends.
Raúl netted 323 times in 741 matches, with Di Stéfano picking up 308 in 396.
In his time at the Santiago Bernabéu, Cristiano Ronaldo has so far scored 214 goals in La Liga, 60 in the Champions League, 21 in the Copa del Rey, 3 in the Spanish Super Cup and 2 in the European Super Cup.
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2
- The National Security Adviser says protesters used social media to incite violence
- Niger State Government bans all protests and processions in the state