Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
With his five goals against Granada, Cristiano Ronaldo reached 300 as a Real Madrid player, making him the third Whites player to reach the figure after Raúl and Di Stéfano.
According to realmadrid.com, the Portuguese has hit the tally in 287 appearances and only has Raúl and Di Stéfano ahead of him. His scoring rate is impressive, and betters that of the two Madrid legends.
Raúl netted 323 times in 741 matches, with Di Stéfano picking up 308 in 396.
In his time at the Santiago Bernabéu, Cristiano Ronaldo has so far scored 214 goals in La Liga, 60 in the Champions League, 21 in the Copa del Rey, 3 in the Spanish Super Cup and 2 in the European Super Cup.
- The latest is “disgraceful and violent end” – what Buhari has said about bandit attacks
- We want justice for our son – Family of PHED official allegedly killed by NSCDC official in Bakassi
- Coronavirus is shocked by Nigerians’ nonchalance: Am I a Joke to You?
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria confirms 389 new cases as total number rises to 12,233
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans