Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
With his five goals against Granada, Cristiano Ronaldo reached 300 as a Real Madrid player, making him the third Whites player to reach the figure after Raúl and Di Stéfano.
According to realmadrid.com, the Portuguese has hit the tally in 287 appearances and only has Raúl and Di Stéfano ahead of him. His scoring rate is impressive, and betters that of the two Madrid legends.
Raúl netted 323 times in 741 matches, with Di Stéfano picking up 308 in 396.
In his time at the Santiago Bernabéu, Cristiano Ronaldo has so far scored 214 goals in La Liga, 60 in the Champions League, 21 in the Copa del Rey, 3 in the Spanish Super Cup and 2 in the European Super Cup.
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo
- Singer, Simi says female entertainers are constantly pitted against each other – she explains the difficulties
- Lagos State Government announces 3 months partial closure of Marine bridge
- WAEC cancels Literature-in English exams; candidates to rewrite papers March 11
- “They took away about 470 cows and cattle” killed 15 persons – Eyewitness accounts after gunmen storm Sokoto