Estimated Reading Time:
by Zenith Oduah
Arsene Wenger has revealed that he needs another player to score 10-15 goals in a season for his team to actually challenge for the title next season.
The Gunners have scored 62 goals in the league thus far and Wenger insists that they can smell more goals coming their way in the seven matches left in the season. However, the Frenchman is disheartened by Aaron Ramsey’s failure to keep his goalscoring form running this season.
The Welshman took the Premier League by storm in the preceding year but has failed to replicate it thus far, mostly owing to a series of injuries, which hindered his recovery.
Ramsey assisted two goals in Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Liverpool at the Emirates and is showing signs of recovering his best form with the Gunners nearing the business end of the season.
However, Wenger’s words may give some insight into Arsenal’s plan in the upcoming summer transfer window, where they have been linked heavily with Morgan Schneiderlin and Paolo Dybala.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Arsene Wenger Drops Massive Transfer Hint and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- US President-elect Joe Biden announces all-female senior press team
- 7 people have been killed as fresh violence erupts in Kaduna
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor