Estimated Reading Time: <1
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Chairmanship aspirant in Epe Local government area of Lagos, Muiz Bello, is dead, after the boat conveying him to a polling unit to cast his vote capsized.
Bello, his wife and the director of the Lagos state Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Olakunle Adewale were in the boat that capsized, leaving Bello, Adewale and others dead.
Only Bello’s wife survived the mishap. The bodies of Bello and others yet to be identified are yet to be found.
The Olu of Epeland, Oba Sefiu Adewale, who is Olakunle’s father, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). Olakunle has since been buried according to Islamic rites.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?