Estimated Reading Time: <1
Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Mbaka has disclosed in a new video sermon uploaded on youtube that President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are planning to kill him over political disagreements regarding his opposition to President Jonathan’s re-election.
In a 21-minute sermon given during one of his preachings, Fr. Mbaka stated categorically he was made aware of the plans recently.
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Atiku, Odili, Na’Abba – the political careers Obasanjo killed
- Magu Probe: Buhari constitutes Justice Salami panel to judicial commission of enquiry
- Yahoo boys becoming role models is a travesty says Diezani Allison-Madueke
- Iroko TV only sucks profit out of Nigeria to take abroad – NBC
- Federal Government distributes 20,000 cocoa seedlings to Imo state farmers