Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
President Goodluck Jonathan in a yet another surprising and rather impressive move has initiated the rebuilding of the Chibok School in Borno on Thursday.
Jonathan was represented by the Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who performed the foundation laying for the rebuilding of the school.
The representation of President Jonathan by the Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the Ground breaking event signals President Jonathan’s resolve not to succumb to the Terrorists and conspirators who are vehemently opposed to the education of Children in the North especially the Girl Child.
The Minister also interacted with the Mothers of the Abducted Chibok Girls and brought them assurances of the Commander-in-Chief as the Nigerian Military is aggressively mounting attacks and on the offensive against the enemies of civilization as the Boko Haram terrorists are being depleted amid hope that the girls will be returned safely to their homes.
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South