Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
The 2015 Politiking and campaign is still on and for the most parts, supporters of the ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the Goodluck Jonathan’s regime didn’t just sign to the Freedom of Information Bill, it allowed for absolute freedom online.
For opposition, All Progressive Congress, APC and Critics of the regime, that argument will always be in doubt as media houses from Leadership Newspapers to Punch had in the past been harassed over publications .
But today, the President’s supporters went further by publishing an ad to remind the “online children of anger in the words of Reuben Abati that their voices are being heard thanks to him…
…The growth of social media is an achievement of this present government. Every voice can now be heard…:-)
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students