Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Deji Abiodun
The Chairman of House of Representatives Public Accounts Committee and APC Senatorial Candidate for Lagos West, Hon Solomon Adeola, is well and alive contrary to some misleading reports.
Kayode Odunaro, Media Adviser to Hon. Solomon Adeola in a statement issued to NewsWireNGR says “Hon Adeola has taken a break from his campaign following the postponement of the February 14, 2015 election and had arrived Abuja on Tuesday to join other members in the resumption of the House plenary from the last adjournment for the election.
He was part of the plenary session yesterday and today and attended to further legislative committee duties relating to Public Accounts with such agencies as Nigerian Communication Commissions amongst others.
Hon Adeola remain steadfast in pursuit of his aspiration to serve the people of Lagos West as a senator while fully discharging his duties as the incumbent representative of Alimosho Federal Constituency and the chairman of Public Accounts Committee of House of Representatives.
Speaking in his office on recent development, Hon Adeola urged all those with death wish for him to know that only God Almighty gives and take life adding that the wish of mere mortals will remain just a wish that will not come to pass.
Some online medium (NewsWireNGR) not inclusive had a story of a deceased Labour Party candidate in Ogun state with the picture of Hon Adeola and he has since been inundated with calls from his numerous well-wishers inquiring about his welfare.
- Sharia court in Kano sentences 60 year old Man to death by stoning for Rape
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, Dies at 90
- How are bandits getting weapons? Buhari queries Service Chiefs
- UNILAG Vice-Chancellor, Ogundipe responds to sack notice. Says it is a ‘figment of the imagination’
- Borno Governor appoints new Chief Of Staff
- Insecurity: Allow responsible citizens carry weapons, Benue Governor tells FG
- Transportation costs might increase as Lagos government introduces new taxes
- Film Censors Board issues 30-day notice on mandatory content registration
- Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new audio condemns Kano death sentence
- After NewsWireNGR Exclusive, Nigerian Govt assures, ‘Air Peace will recall some sacked pilots’