Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
Hadiza Bala Usman, Coordinator and organiser of the BringBackOurGirls movement has called on Nigerians to vote out the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the March 28, 2015 Presidential election .
Hadiza, an active member of Nigeria’s opposition All Progressives Congress was speaking at in event organised to honour the party’s Presidential candidate on the 14 of February in Lagos Nigeria .
She said Nigerians should vote the incumbent government over the show of incompetence by President Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling party in securing the lives of Nigerians.
WATCH The Video by Sharareporters
- Three persons have died and nine injured following a building collapse in Lagos
- Domestic flights resumed at the local wing of Port Harcourt
- Nigerian lady advertised for sale on Facebook in Lebanon, on her way home
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom