Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
Hadiza Bala Usman, Coordinator and organiser of the BringBackOurGirls movement has called on Nigerians to vote out the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the March 28, 2015 Presidential election .
Hadiza, an active member of Nigeria’s opposition All Progressives Congress was speaking at in event organised to honour the party’s Presidential candidate on the 14 of February in Lagos Nigeria .
She said Nigerians should vote the incumbent government over the show of incompetence by President Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling party in securing the lives of Nigerians.
WATCH The Video by Sharareporters
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic