Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
Hadiza Bala Usman, Coordinator and organiser of the BringBackOurGirls movement has called on Nigerians to vote out the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the March 28, 2015 Presidential election .
Hadiza, an active member of Nigeria’s opposition All Progressives Congress was speaking at in event organised to honour the party’s Presidential candidate on the 14 of February in Lagos Nigeria .
She said Nigerians should vote the incumbent government over the show of incompetence by President Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling party in securing the lives of Nigerians.
WATCH The Video by Sharareporters
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test
- American woman rescued after being held by Nigerian facebook lover for more than a year
- House propose 5-year ban from partisan politics for ex-electoral officials
- National Assembly will engage security agencies to prevent killings in Kaduna – Lawan
- Pope Francis appoints the auxiliary bishop of Onitsha Archdiocese, into Pontifical Council
- House of Reps endorse Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, for World Trade Organisation DG
- Nigerian Army has approved new postings and appointments of 37 generals and five colonels
- FG Kicks off 774,000 Jobs programme suspended by the national assembly