Estimated Reading Time: <1
Few days after a fire outbreak was recorded at the popular Balogun market in Lagos, another fire outbreak is being reported in Marina this morning at the popular Mandilas building area.
The fire, Daily Times Nigeria says it started at about 4am in one of the tall buildings at Berlin Market.
Shops and other buildings have been engulfed by fire as personnel from the Lagos State Fire Service are on ground trying their best to put out the fire.
The Director of the state fire service, Mr. Rasaq Fadipe, in a chat with our correspondent, said that the cause of the fire outbreak is yet to be identified but stated that his men would leave no stone unturned in discovering the cause in no distant time.
Millions of Naira have been lost to the ongoing fire outbreak.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%