Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reports in Germany have it that Bundesliga side, Hamburg are looking it at signing out-of-favour Chelsea winger, Mohammed Salah. The club is looking to sign the Egyptian even if it is on a temporary basis.
Mohammed Salah has not been able to nail down a starting or regular place in the Blues side this season and may be open to such a tempoprary move. Salah has previously been linked with Queens Park Rangers in the current winter transfer window.
It is looking more likely than ever that the first and only ever Egyptian to play for Chelsea will be joining another team before January is over
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health