Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reports in Germany have it that Bundesliga side, Hamburg are looking it at signing out-of-favour Chelsea winger, Mohammed Salah. The club is looking to sign the Egyptian even if it is on a temporary basis.
Mohammed Salah has not been able to nail down a starting or regular place in the Blues side this season and may be open to such a tempoprary move. Salah has previously been linked with Queens Park Rangers in the current winter transfer window.
It is looking more likely than ever that the first and only ever Egyptian to play for Chelsea will be joining another team before January is over
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary
- Gunmen who invaded Abuja orphanage demand for N30 Million
- Governor Kayode Fayemi, says herdsmen were not asked to vacate Ondo State – blames the media
- Just In: Court orders Kaduna prison to release El-Zakzaky’s wife, Zeenat for COVID treatment
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State