Estimated Reading Time: <1
Another bomb explosion has been reported at Maiduguri Market in North East Nigeria.
#BREAKING: Suicide bombing by young girl in NE Nigeria, 10 dead: Red Cross, vigilante
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) January 10, 2015
Though details were sketchy at the time of writing this report,it was learnt the explosion occurred almost at the same place where two female suicide bombers detonated bombs recently.
Borno ,Adamawa and Yobe States have been under Boko Haram insurgency.Insurgents attacked Damaturu last night for the second time in recent time.
Maiduguri has been receiving heavy traffic of refugees from different parts of the state.After a second attack by Boko Haram on Baga on Wednesday, many more refugees fled to the capital.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss