Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Goodluck Jonathan is billed to attend his daughter’s traditional marriage ceremony in Yenagoa the Bayelsa State Capital.
Another member of the First Family is getting married! Ine & Simeon will wed traditionally today in Bayelsa state, then the church wedding will be in Abuja on January 10.
Jonathan, who was received at his country home, Otuoke in the Ogbia Local Government Area, waved to acknowledge cheers from his kits and kins, as well as traditional rulers in Ogbia kingdom.
Governor Seriake Dickson, his wife Rachel, Deputy Governor, Gboribiogha John Jonah, top government functionaries, Chairman of the State Traditional Rulers’ Council, King Alfred Diete-Spiff, Traditional rulers and Chiefs as well as women and youth groups mobilised by the state government from various Local Government Areas were on hand to accord the President and his entourage a rousing reception.
The traditional marriage of his daughter is slated for today in Yenagoa.
Photo Credit: Bella Naija
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge