Estimated Reading Time: <1
EFCC Press Release
A Chinese national, Liu Zuzhi, until recently deputy manager of Sanju Sunny Nigeria Limited and China Railway Engineering Nigeria Limited, has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC in connection with an alleged case of conspiracy, bribery and embezzlement of funds.
Zuzhi is alleged to have connived with three other suspects, to defraud the companies (Sanju Sunny Nigeria Limited and China Railway Engineering No 3 Nigeria Limited) of funds running to millions of naira.
Zuzhi is alleged to have defrauded the companies by claiming money, in naira and foreign exchange, in the pretext that they were payouts, to bribe officials of various Nigerian agencies, state governments, and banks.
A number of suspect in the scam have been quizzed by the anti-graft agency but all efforts to track 32- year-old Zuzhi have been futile. The suspect, who hails from Chongqing region of China, was a signatory to all the transactions.
The anti-graft agency gave the suspect’s last known address as: Chinese Quarters, Olusegun Osoba Hilltop Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
It also urged anyone with useful information as to his whereabouts to contact its offices in Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Gombe, Port Harcourt and Abuja or through these numbers 09-9044751-3, 08093322644, 08183322644, 070-26350721-3,070-6350724-5; its e-mail address:email@example.com or the nearest Police Station and other security agencies.
Head, Media & Publicity
16th December 2014
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms