Estimated Reading Time: <1
One of Nigeria’s finest R’n’B artiste, Praise Adejo simply known as Praiz will be releasing his debut album, Rich & Famous on the 14th of December, 2014 and he is doing it in a big way.
The singer who is signed to X3M music is releasing not just an album but a 2-in-1 album which consists of two parts: ‘Rich’ and then, ‘Famous’. The album is a perfect blend of R’n’B and pop music.
The first part, RICH consists of 14 R’n’B tracks and they are:
The second part, FAMOUS consists of 12 pop tracks and they are:
With this amazing concept and a star studded album, Praiz couldn’t have gone wrong.
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’