Estimated Reading Time: <1
One of Nigeria’s finest R’n’B artiste, Praise Adejo simply known as Praiz will be releasing his debut album, Rich & Famous on the 14th of December, 2014 and he is doing it in a big way.
The singer who is signed to X3M music is releasing not just an album but a 2-in-1 album which consists of two parts: ‘Rich’ and then, ‘Famous’. The album is a perfect blend of R’n’B and pop music.
The first part, RICH consists of 14 R’n’B tracks and they are:
The second part, FAMOUS consists of 12 pop tracks and they are:
With this amazing concept and a star studded album, Praiz couldn’t have gone wrong.
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023