Estimated Reading Time: <1
Entertainment mogul and record label executive, Dayo Adeneye has failed to clinch the All Progressives Congress Odogbolu constituency ticket for the 2015 Ogun State House of Assembly election.
Bad day for the Kennis Music family. Well, we win some and lose some.
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’