Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham on Monday evening won the award for the best brand at the British Film Awards at London’s Coliseum. Her football legend husband, David Beckham was present at the event and the couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other on the red carpet.
You will recall that David Beckham and their son, Brooklyn were involved in a car accident few days back but were unhurt in the incident. While picking up the award, Victoria paid homage to her husband in her acceptance speech. Here’s what she said:
‘Wow, thank-you. I am so so proud to be British and incredibly proud to have built my brand in the UK. I want to thank my team. I love you all so much and this is for all of you.
‘We’ve come a long way since that Spice Girls dressing room. David, you inspire me every day. You support me. You make this possible. I adore you and my children.
‘Any my parents, you love me unconditionally – and I know I am a pain in the bottom.’
This was David Beckham’s first outing since the car accident and he looked totally unhurt.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government