Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham on Monday evening won the award for the best brand at the British Film Awards at London’s Coliseum. Her football legend husband, David Beckham was present at the event and the couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other on the red carpet.
You will recall that David Beckham and their son, Brooklyn were involved in a car accident few days back but were unhurt in the incident. While picking up the award, Victoria paid homage to her husband in her acceptance speech. Here’s what she said:
‘Wow, thank-you. I am so so proud to be British and incredibly proud to have built my brand in the UK. I want to thank my team. I love you all so much and this is for all of you.
‘We’ve come a long way since that Spice Girls dressing room. David, you inspire me every day. You support me. You make this possible. I adore you and my children.
‘Any my parents, you love me unconditionally – and I know I am a pain in the bottom.’
This was David Beckham’s first outing since the car accident and he looked totally unhurt.
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan