Estimated Reading Time: <1
TheSenior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe has taken the terrorist group, Boko Haram to God in prayers through a series of tweets.
He is asking God to reveal Boko Haram collaborators this December with the hashtag #GodExposeBHCollaboratorsin2014. This is not the first time Mr. Okupe is offering prayers against the sect but could this be the solution? Check out some of his tweets.
As God liveth in this Dec All d enemies of Nigeria,Sponsors& Sympathisers of BH will be exposed & put to Shame in the Name of Jesus.
— Doyin (@doyinokupe) December 1, 2014
And did Doyin Okupe throw shades at Nasir El-Rufai? Check out his retweet below:
— MO$€€13 (@mmusbee_13) December 1, 2014
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption