Estimated Reading Time: <1
TheSenior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe has taken the terrorist group, Boko Haram to God in prayers through a series of tweets.
He is asking God to reveal Boko Haram collaborators this December with the hashtag #GodExposeBHCollaboratorsin2014. This is not the first time Mr. Okupe is offering prayers against the sect but could this be the solution? Check out some of his tweets.
As God liveth in this Dec All d enemies of Nigeria,Sponsors& Sympathisers of BH will be exposed & put to Shame in the Name of Jesus.
— Doyin (@doyinokupe) December 1, 2014
And did Doyin Okupe throw shades at Nasir El-Rufai? Check out his retweet below:
— MO$€€13 (@mmusbee_13) December 1, 2014
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan