Estimated Reading Time: <1
Liverpool are in all sorts of trouble at the moment as they face fresh injury concerns. Daniel Sturridge who has been out injured and was almost fit to return to action has now been hit with a thigh injury which may keep him out of action for another six weeks.
He picked up the injury while training at Liverpool’s Melwood training ground on Tuesday. He only resumed full training last week. The Reds have endured a poor form since the 25-year-old English striker has been out injured and with a misfiring Balotelli as the major striker, Brendan Rodgers and his boys have a lot to worry about as the first half of the season gradually comes to an end.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match