Estimated Reading Time: <1
The President of Africa’s most populous black nation, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan today (November 20, 2014) turns 57. The former deputy governor , governor, and Vice President has been Nigeria’s President since the 6th of May, 2010.
On a special as this, the NewswireNGR family wishes him God’s protection, guidance and counsel in leading 160million Nigerians.
Happy birthday Mr. President!!!
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello