Estimated Reading Time: <1
Africa’s most successful side, Egypt will also be missing at the 2015 African Cup of Nations after their dreams of grabbing a ticket to the tournament was cut short after they lost 1-2 to Tunisia on Wednesday.
The Pharaohs of Egypt needed to win by two clear goals to ensure qualification for next year’s tournament but lost the match to Tunisia after initially taking the lead.
Nigeria is not the only high-profile casualty afterall. 🙁
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary