Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Miss World, Nigeria’s Agbani Darego is the superstar on the cover of the November 2014 issue of Style Mania Magazine. She looks very simple yet elegant on the cover as she rocks a sleeveless white top and a flare jeans while sitting.
Agbani who is a fashion entrepreneur spoke to the magazine about her retail brand, AD and her future plans.
Photography: Kelechi Amadi-Obi
Fashion Editor: Godson Ukaegbu
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening