Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Miss World, Nigeria’s Agbani Darego is the superstar on the cover of the November 2014 issue of Style Mania Magazine. She looks very simple yet elegant on the cover as she rocks a sleeveless white top and a flare jeans while sitting.
Agbani who is a fashion entrepreneur spoke to the magazine about her retail brand, AD and her future plans.
Photography: Kelechi Amadi-Obi
Fashion Editor: Godson Ukaegbu
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party