Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton is about four months pregnant and expectant of her second child for her husband, the Duke of Cambridge; Prince William.
She could not hide her growing baby bump at the reception and awards ceremony for a mental health charity which took place at the Kensington Palace on Wednesday night. She was rocking a Jenny Packham skirt and a spotted black top.
The world can’t wait to hear the cries of another royal baby and we wish her safe delivery when the time is right.
Photo Credit: Daily Mail
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help