Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian hip-hop artiste Olanrewaju Ogumefun popularly known as Vector may have hit it big once again. If clips from his new video, Shiga must be taken seriously then the reports linking him with a Jack Daniels endorsement deal may not be far from the truth.
In his new video, Shiga which was directed by Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styling and features a cameo appearance from Beat 99.9 FM OAP, Jimmie, the rapper is seen flaunting the popular American whisky brand. Vector was recently unveiled as a brand ambassador for Vitafoam and is an ambassador of the Lagos State Chamber of Commerce.
There is no official confirmation of any deal with the Whisky brand from Vector’s camp at the time of this report.
Watch Vector’s Shiga video below:
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds