Estimated Reading Time: <1
The pictures here are from the military operations in Gombi, Pelia and Hong in Adamawa State where the Nigerian troops mercilessly dealt with the terrorists with the recovery of the towns as well as their destroyed vehicles, hideouts, weapons and ammunitions. While some of the terrorists have been captured alive others were killed in the operation,
The Nigerian troops too could be seen in action.
The ongoing military operations in the North-Eastern Nigeria is to clear all areas infested by terrorists.
Mopping up exercise is ongoing in the areas while the troops are moving to other communities in what a top security officer described as ‘Operation No Mercy against Terrorists.”
IED Materials seized from the terrorists
Laptops and phones seized from the terrorists.
One of the vehicles owned by the insurgents destroyed by the Nigerian Military.
Arms and ammunitions seized from the terrorists
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped