Estimated Reading Time: <1
In-form Chelsea midfielder, Cesc Fabregas has been ruled out of Spain’s Euro 2016 qualifier match against Belarus slated for Saturday after the medical team of Spain has tests on the player in Madrid and confirmed he was suffering a hamstring injury.
This will come as a surprise to football fans who watched Chelsea’s 2-1 victory over Liverpool last weekend; a match where the Spaniard played the full 90 minutes and showed no injury signs. In just 15 appearances for the Blues in his debut season with them, the former Arsenal and Barcelona man has made 11 assists and scored two goals.
Spain has called up Villarreal midfielder, Bruno Soriano as Fabregas’ replacement in the squad.
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse