Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ace comedian, Alibaba has this morning (Wednesday) shared a short write-up on how a woman can make or mar a man’s chances. This should inspire young people in rightly choosing their life partners.
Here’s what the godfather of the Nigerian comedy industry wrote on his Instagram page:
“Behind every successful man…
These are not empty words. It’s not only about who the woman is. It’s about how much the woman allows you to become. What she does to help you become. How she understands you. What she tolerates. How she makes you feel…
Just so you understand where I am coming from, a lady who always nags and stresses you, will choke your thoughts. A lady who thinks you can never be anything will first kill your spirit, so even if you make it, in spite of her belief that you won’t, it would be by no help from her. You might just be challenged to make it because she is making it because you don’t want to lose your position as the provider.
So, her success inspires you to achieve… You also might be driven to succeed if she celebrates you and you do not want that to stop… Soooo if Get my drift… Behind every successful man… There is a woman…
Finally I say, there are many guys whose greatness was truncated not by their lack of capacity but because behind them were people who did not want them to succeed or did not help to succeed. Be guided”
Stay guided people!
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried