Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rapper, Nicki Minaj is the star on the December 2014 issue of V Magazine. As always, with Nicki you can expect a very sexy cover.
She also speaks to the magazine about her music:
“I always push the envelope, because I’m Nicki Minaj. I have to. No matter who I’m on a song with, I feel like I have to say at least one thing no one else is willing to say. Whether it’s Madonna, Britney, or Beyoncé, they always tell me, ‘Yes. Be Yourself. Talk your shit.”
Styling: Robbie Spencer
Photography: Mario Testino
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents