Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Spanish striker, Diego Costa who has missed the Blues last four games is available for selection when they face Queens Park Rangers today. Since playing twice for Spain, the striker has been injured but may be in Chelsea’s starting line up when they face the Harry Redknapp tutored side on Saturday.
Loic Remy is still injured for the Blues but the return of Diego Costa will be a big boost for the premier league leaders who will square up against Liverpool next weekend
‘It is difficult when only one striker is available, when you have two obviously the situation improves,’ Mourinho said.
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students