Estimated Reading Time: <1
In June 2014, Baseline Music first lady, Saeon released the video of her Boogie Down song which featured Starboy, Wizkid. Well, that’s been her biggest released collaboration so far.
Few days back, she shared the image below on her Instagram. Wondering which artiste she was referring to? It’s most likely Wizkid. Why do I say so? The Star Boy very recently in separate interviews with DJ Abrantee and then, Tim Westwood stated that he never charges for collaborations but jumps on any track he feels is good.
It was after this interview that she shared the photo above with the caption: ‘Anyway, it’s turn buy turn. #IAmSaeonTheEp Out Tomorrow. Make sure you cop it and share with a friend.’
The singer popularly referred to as Omo Ibadan is upset that despite paying a certain artiste 1.5 million Naira for a collaboration, she could not even get a retweet from the artiste as a sign of showing support.
The timing of her post also tells a lot as it was right about the same period music producer, Samklef had classified Wizkid as ungrateful and disrespectful towards him
Whatever it is, we pray that they all kiss and make up?
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation