Estimated Reading Time: <1
In June 2014, Baseline Music first lady, Saeon released the video of her Boogie Down song which featured Starboy, Wizkid. Well, that’s been her biggest released collaboration so far.
Few days back, she shared the image below on her Instagram. Wondering which artiste she was referring to? It’s most likely Wizkid. Why do I say so? The Star Boy very recently in separate interviews with DJ Abrantee and then, Tim Westwood stated that he never charges for collaborations but jumps on any track he feels is good.
It was after this interview that she shared the photo above with the caption: ‘Anyway, it’s turn buy turn. #IAmSaeonTheEp Out Tomorrow. Make sure you cop it and share with a friend.’
The singer popularly referred to as Omo Ibadan is upset that despite paying a certain artiste 1.5 million Naira for a collaboration, she could not even get a retweet from the artiste as a sign of showing support.
The timing of her post also tells a lot as it was right about the same period music producer, Samklef had classified Wizkid as ungrateful and disrespectful towards him
Whatever it is, we pray that they all kiss and make up?
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan