Estimated Reading Time: <1
14th October, 2014 was a sad day for the Nigerian movie industry as 37-year-old actor, Clems Onyeka was gunned down by a stray bullet in Asaba, Delta State during a shootout with Police and armed robbers who were robbing a bullion van.
This occurred around Summit Express road in Asaba. We hear the late actor was returning from a movie location when one of the bullets mistakenly hit him and he died at the spot.
This is a very sad one and with due respect to his family, we will not be posting the photo of his lifeless body.
May his gentle soul rest in peace, amen.
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Reconsidering Lagos State’s approach to the COVID-19 second wave
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN