Estimated Reading Time: <1
31-year-old Barcelona defender, Dani Alves has revealed he will be moving to the English Premier League next season. The Brazilian has revealed this will be his last year in the Spanish La Liga.
Speaking to Brazil’s O Globo newspaper, Alves who was subject of a racism row last season said:
“I am moving to England next year”.
“I am going to play in the home of football. This will be my last year at Barcelona.”
Alves has featured for Barcelona 303 times. He scoring 20 goals and provided 85 assists over the period.
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits