Estimated Reading Time: <1
Founder of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has reportedly removed the name of his estranged wife Anita from the church’s popular monthly publication Rhapsody of Realities.
It will be recalled that Anita had petitioned for divorce a few months ago.
When the divorce proceedings became public, the church responded by removing the name of Anita from their website in an action believed to indicate the end of the marriage with celebrity Pastor Chris.
And now, further steps have been taken to ostracize Anita with the latest removal of her name from the popular daily devotional.
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON