Estimated Reading Time: <1
It seems Starboy, Wizkid Ayo Balogun and Black Diamond, Wande Coal may just drop a joint album. Wizkid dropped the hint during a recent interview with Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru on the Beat 99.9FM while promoting his new album, AYO.
It is no news that Wizkid and Wande Coal are really close, we even heard the former was a protege of the latter at some point. So, it was a shock that Wizkid did not feature the former Mavin star on his sophomore album which was released days back.
When Toolz inquired into his reason for leaving the chubby singer out of his album, here’s what Wiz said:
‘Wande Coal is actually my very good friend, like we are very close and already we have a lot of songs together so we might just do our joint album, our fans should watch out for it.’
This will be great news to the fans of the duo. Would you love to see a joint album from the singers?
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi