Estimated Reading Time: <1
In the Video that looks like a movie trailer, shows Nigeria’s former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar talking jobs, education, security and economy for young people.
The video with the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential hopeful who seeks to declare his ambition this week had Nigerians speaking out on what they want. Nigerians need a vibrant economy, security, better business, better schools, and unity. e.t.c.
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation