Estimated Reading Time: <1
Unconfirmed reports have it that Manchester United has signed Colombian striker, Radamel Falcao from French side AS Monaco on a season-long loan. The Red devils will pay a £12million loan fee for the highly-rated striker.
Falcao is also expected to earn about £200,000 per week but that is yet to be finalized at the time of this report. This is a massive move from Louis Van Gaal and may change United’s dwindling performances for good pretty soon.
Transfer Deadline day at its best…
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits
- Nigerian Senate wants Ibadan Airport named after late Senator Abiola Ajimobi
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor