Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea’s 21-year-old Dutch midfielder, Marco Van Ginkel has joined AC Milan of Italy on a one-year loan deal. The young promising midfielder joined Chelsea in 2013 but endured an injury which kept him out for the major part of the season.
Knowing he may not enjoy first team opportunities at Chelsea this season with the signing of Cesc Fabregas and the unquestionable form of Nemanja Matic and co, he has been loaned out to AC Milan where he will reunite with former teammate, Fernando Torres who is also on loan at the Italian club.
With the departure of Van Ginkel, Chelsea has just the right number of players for their premier league and Champions League quotas. It’s transfer deadline day, so you can expect more transfer activities in the next couple of hours.
- COVID-19: Kano Governor orders ease of lockdown
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors
- ‘I am not part of the National Consultative Front’ — Agbakoba denies new political movement
- Retirees in Osun protest non-payment of entitlements since 2015
- AfDB panel to review report on Adesina
- Nigeria stock market may end 2020 in red – Uwaleke
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole