Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea’s 21-year-old Dutch midfielder, Marco Van Ginkel has joined AC Milan of Italy on a one-year loan deal. The young promising midfielder joined Chelsea in 2013 but endured an injury which kept him out for the major part of the season.
Knowing he may not enjoy first team opportunities at Chelsea this season with the signing of Cesc Fabregas and the unquestionable form of Nemanja Matic and co, he has been loaned out to AC Milan where he will reunite with former teammate, Fernando Torres who is also on loan at the Italian club.
With the departure of Van Ginkel, Chelsea has just the right number of players for their premier league and Champions League quotas. It’s transfer deadline day, so you can expect more transfer activities in the next couple of hours.
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi