Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea’s 21-year-old Dutch midfielder, Marco Van Ginkel has joined AC Milan of Italy on a one-year loan deal. The young promising midfielder joined Chelsea in 2013 but endured an injury which kept him out for the major part of the season.
Knowing he may not enjoy first team opportunities at Chelsea this season with the signing of Cesc Fabregas and the unquestionable form of Nemanja Matic and co, he has been loaned out to AC Milan where he will reunite with former teammate, Fernando Torres who is also on loan at the Italian club.
With the departure of Van Ginkel, Chelsea has just the right number of players for their premier league and Champions League quotas. It’s transfer deadline day, so you can expect more transfer activities in the next couple of hours.
- Sanwo-Olu gives scholarships to children of policemen who died in Lagos violence
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials