Estimated Reading Time: <1
Hull City has signed Uruguayan striker, Abel Hernandez from Palermo for a club record fee which is in the region of £9.5million.
The 24-year-old has singed a three-year deal with the Steve Bruce tutored side. This is a huge signing for The Tigers and a major transfer coup.
- Yoweri Museveni sworn in for sixth term as Ugandan president
- Governor Uzodinma dissolves Imo State Executive Council
- Police officer killed as gunmen attack Akwa Ibom police stations
- Blackout as National grid suffer another system collapse
- We must build a better Nigeria – Tinubu says in Eid message
- ‘We must resist the temptation to retreat into our communities’ – President Buhari
- Agip shuts down Idu Well 11 in Bayelsa
- ‘We recovered $153 Million, 80 houses from Diezani’ – EFCC reveals
- Arson: NDLEA office in Abia have been burned
- Nollywood actor defends alleged child molester Baba Ijesha; leads protest at Panti