Estimated Reading Time: <1
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have tied the knot, their spokesman has confirmed. Associated Press confirmed that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married in France.
The wedding took place in “a small chapel” at Chateau Miraval, their French home; it’s described as “a private ceremony” attended by close family and friends.
All Brangelina’s kids had special roles, Brangelina’s spokesperson adds, via the AP — “Jolie walked the aisle with her eldest sons Maddox and Pax. Zahara and Vivienne threw petals. Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers.” Let the rampant speculation/squealing over Angelina’s wedding gown start NOW. Go go go!
Their nuptials reportedly took place in France on Saturday. Congrats to the couple who have dated for years and are blessed with lovely children.
More details about the secret wedding between the screen goddess and Pitt will be made available..
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844